- Visual wellness checks should occur at home before bringing your child to church.
- Parents are required to keep children at home if a child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher and/or vomiting.
- If your child has recently been sick or has had a fever, they must be FEVER FREE and/or SYMPTOM-FREE for 24 hours before returning to church or any church-related activity.
Please be aware of the following symptoms:
- Fever 100.4 or higher
- Congestion/runny nose (especially yellow or green in color)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (Asthma)
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore Throat
NOTE: It is up to the discretion of any Children’s Ministry Volunteer and the Family & Children’s Director, to ask any parent with a child presenting cold or flu-like symptoms to not attend church for the day in order to help keep others safe and healthy.
This is a working document and information may be subject to change as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email or call me Mondays through Thursdays; 9 am to 4 pm.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Let’s all work together to keep our children and families Safe & Healthy!